Coaching is a powerful management tool which encourages our team members to have a sense of ownership when problem solving difficult situations in their professional environments. You will be introduced to a simple model for structuring your coaching conversations. You will practice using a list of questions which helps your coachee diagnose issues and plan a path forward. This is a high impact technique for increasing motivation and engagement in your team.
Target audience: Team leaders
Price: US$200 excl VAT
- Our proprietary 5 phase fully virtual learning journey
- Access to all online materials recorded videos and feedback for 1 year
- 1 x Livetutor video call for real time practice
- 1 x feedback report
After this learning journey, you will be able to:
- Use a simple coaching process suitable for a wide variety of situations
- Conduct developmental and non-performance-related coaching sessions.
- Use a simple four part framework to engage your team members to proactively come up with alternatives and solutions for the issue at hand
- Improve your team’s ability to confront problems in a constructive manner.
- Help team members “own” changes that need to happen in their personal ownership of organizational change.
- Listen actively and attentively to your professional colleagues, clients or team members